Bishop Collins goes beyond compliance: we provide our clients with value-added audit and assurance services.
Our audit team provides assurance to stakeholders and underpins the integrity of your: financial statements, reports, processes and controls. Our specialist team has the expertise and knowledge to assist with all your financial reporting, compliance and accounting issues. We further add value by ensuring we contribute to your ongoing cycle of risk assessment and management.
Our clients receive nothing less than our complete commitment to being honest, professional and trusted advisors.
We achieve this through:
- Providing a specialist and consistent team with a high level of Director and Associate Director involvement
- Undertaking a risk-based audit approach compliant with applicable Australian and International Auditing Standards
- Presenting meaningful and forward-thinking recommendations to add value to our clients
- Delivering tailored services to each and every client in an open and transparent manner
- Maintaining open communication and the greatest degree of professionalism
- Maintaining the highest standards of independence
Audit and Assurance Services
- Internal & Statutory Audit
- Special Purpose Audit
- Specialist Registered Club Audit
- Specialised Aged Care & Retirement Village Audit
- IT Audits
- Due Diligence
- Technical Accounting Advice
- Risk Management
- Process Improvement